Introduction of Fiberglass Orthopedic casting tape
Fiberglass Orthopedic casting tape is made of knitted fiberglass or
polyester fabric impregnated with water-activated polyurethane
resin. It is mainly used for the external fixation of fracture and
- CE / FDA
- Good X-ray Radiolucency
- High strength and light weight.
- Good air-permeability.
- Easy operating.
- Eco-friendly material.
- Good conformability and mold-ability.
1. Use the protective padding or stockinet on the fixed part
2. Wear surgical gloves, select the roll of proper size
3. Immerse the cast in room temperature water (21-24degrees) for
4-6 seconds and squeeze it 2-3 times
4. Wrap spirally, overlapping the previous layer by one-half or
two-thirds the width of the roll
5. Smooth and rub the surface to achieve good contact between
6. Cast removal: cutting by an electric cast saw
Fiberglass Orthopedic casting tapeFiberglass Orthopedic casting
tapeFiberglass Orthopedic casting tapeFiberglass Orthopedic casting
tapeFiberglass Orthopedic casting tape